Information♪

Hi!
Hear in this blog I'd like to sell stuff that I don't need anymore.
I hope you find something.♪

First to the rules:
- I ship from Switzerland.
- I ship worldwide.
- I prefer PayPal, but when you live in Switzerland, Germany or Austria then is Bank transfer also okay.
- The shipping price is not included in the price.
- I do live in a pet & smoke free house.
- Please leave a feedback after buying.

When you have a question, please leave a comment♪
And if you have interests, please write me an e-mail at:
jei-jei[dot]naruto[at]hotmail[dot]com

Update: 7 April 2011

Montag, 22. November 2010

Bags & Accessoires♪

  • Bodyline Melodybag blue $10
Outside














Inside














  • Algonoquins bag $25
Outside














Inside















  • Bodyline Polkadots bag $12 SOLD
  • Pimpkie necktie $5


















  • Jewelery














1 - $5
2 - $7
3 - $5

4 - $5
5 - $7
6 - $8
7 ring - $10

    2 Kommentare: